Monday, April 11, 2011

Wii Fit!

I should have written before working out on the Wii Fit.  It's official; I absolutely adore it but it is most definitely a workout.  Over the past hour, I've tried each of the activities under Aerobics multiple times except the rhythm boxing activity because I couldn't figure out that one worked.   Now, I'm just exhausted.  It's been such a long time since I've given myself a nice workout, I've forgotten just how good it feels.  My mind feels completely clear of thoughts but in the good way; not in the way that makes me feel anxious.  The only downside, this lack of thinking means I've got nothing to say.

Today, I finally made the decision that I'm not going to allow the thought that it's too late to exercise after work.  I mean, I have a crappy schedule and I keep trying to stick to a normal person's sleep cycle.  As a notorious night owl, working until 11pm I'm just not tired the way I should be.  However, in the morning it's super hard to get up.  If I do happen to get up early, I feel exhausted by mid day and end up napping.  It's like I get it in my head, "work is tough enough without being totally dragging at 10pm."  I mean, I'm at work and I need to be somewhat sharp or at least not ready to crawl into bed.  So I've decided that if I need to take a nap or sleep in during the day, I'm not going to feel guilty about it.   Yes, I can still work out.  It will just be after work rather than before.

Alright, yeah that's all that's coming right now so another short post for the today.

No comments:

Post a Comment