Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I almost forgot... again

Ugh! I totally forgot to write tonight and I was just about to go to bed when I remembered I hadn't.  I'm absolutely exhausted and jealous that Dave is already asleep next to me.  However, a promise is a promise and I didn't want to not write no matter how tired I am.  I haven't missed a day yet and I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.  Not to mention that falling asleep this second might feel lovely now but I'll be super depressed and mad at myself tomorrow morning.

These past couple of weeks have been strange.  I haven't been on my computer or online for any other reason except to post in my blog and as a result am totally behind.  Seriously, I just checked my e-mail and there are some really important ones that I only just read.  So I apologize if I haven't responded and I will do my best to get back to you tomorrow.  Now that we've rearranged the apartment, I'm less inclined to plop down on the couch and do nothing for hours.  Honestly, I kind of like the heightened activity more; but I need to find that balance between spending all day doing nothing but surf online and not touching it at all for four days.  Life isn't all or nothing. Denise.

In good news, I got to see my parents today! It's been a super long time (for me anyway) since I saw them last and I had a good night.  Also, I'm seeing Katie tomorrow and I'm very excited for that. It's been forever since her and I just hung out and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment