Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another good day

What another gorgeous day outside!! The temperature was perfect; not too hot or too cold.  When I got out of work, everyone was outside enjoying the first real day of spring.  Yes, it's been spring for quite a while now but it hasn't actually felt like it until today.  There wasn't even the slightest chill in the air and that made me so incredibly happy.  Dave and I enjoyed a lovely cardio walk outside walking three miles around our neighborhood.  Too bad it felt much harder than it should have.

I actually ate all of my Weight Watcher points today so I am giving myself extra credit for that! Dave and I also indulged ourselves and bought a Wii Fit!!! I've wanted it for years now, yes years.  Dave had a $100 gift card that we totally forgot about and thought that it would be the most perfect purchase and so far it is!  The voice on the Wii is just so adorable I want to climb through the screen and give it a hug.  When we weighed ourselves, it said, "you're obese" so cutely, we didn't have a second to be depressed. It also told me that when standing I have almost perfect center of gravity which didn't surprise me at all.  Years of figure skating does sort of make knowing your center of gravity a bit more imperative than most.  My Wii age based on whatever it does is 34 and my little me looked so sad.

Dave's now playing the games and it just looks like so much fun that I'm going to kick him off and play myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment