Monday, November 21, 2011

They just keep getting shorter

So after writing my post last night I tried to go to bed but ended up having a mini meltdown.  Frustration just boiled over and it was terrible.  As a result, I ended up calling into work today.  Although, I initially felt guilty about it I really needed the extra day.  I feel a lot better now and not so overwhelmed.  I slept late and when I woke up took a stab at being productive.  Unfortunately, most of that productivity required a lot of writing.  I finished writing our thank you cards and I wrote the very first post I plan to post on my new blog.  Therefore, now that I'm here trying to write this post, I feel like I'm at a loss.

It's now very late and I'm quite sleepy.  To say, I want to go to work tomorrow would be a lie but I'm not dreading it anymore.  I don't feel as trapped as I did last night.  It's amazing what a single day can do.  Wow, I'm struggling here for words and ideas.  I just want to zone out and watch Work of Art before heading to bed and work my double tomorrow.  Thank goodness that after tomorrow I will only have to work one job a day until next Monday.  Alright yeah, I've written enough for the day.   It's short but whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment