Thursday, November 17, 2011

More updates

Posting early tonight.  Hoping I will finish before dinner is ready.  My worries seemed to be a bit unfounded.  My boss is completely aware that I am unable to just take on the role but is more than willing to work with me to teach/learn together what the other girl did.  We spent the majority of the cleaning up.  Our IT department was able to retrieve all the deleted messages that were in her inbox and we worked together to respond to those that needed a response.  We also organized her office and prioritized the people we need to focus on.   Once her old office was organized, I went to make desk and completely reorganized that as well.

Then of course, I came home and wanted to do it here.  I got as far as doing one load of laundry and realized that I was done.  I helped Dave chop the peppers for our calzones but then gave up on that too while he finished it.  I have such a great husband.  So now, I'm on the couch typing away.  Eventually I'll have to fold the laundry but I am completely content with just sitting here for now.   I'm going to try and actually get some of the things that I've been wanting to do right now.  You know, instead of just mindlessly zoning into the internet.  I'm hoping to get enough done so that I don't feel guilty for going to bed a bit early.

So, I'm going to do that now.  These have been short posts recently but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment