Friday, November 11, 2011

Short post

I got the night off tonight.  I'm so excited about it.  Unfortunately, I totally forgot that I agreed to work tomorrow night way back before the wedding.  This is the second time I've completely forgotten about a Saturday I agreed to from before the wedding.  Luckily this is the last one.  Really, what I'm regretting most about this Saturday is the fact that I have to work until 11 and then wake up again to be at work for 7am.  I hate that.  Especially when I'll have a week of work all week next week.  Ah, well.  I won't make that choice again while I have this other job.

Dave and I decided to go and walk around IKEA tonight.  We are thinking about redecorating and making this place something worth wanting to come home to so we went tonight to get some ideas.  Because it was going out of stock we did decide to buy an additional shelf for our bathroom.  I'm tired of not having enough storage in there but it's so tiny that we can't even buy one of those things that goes over the toilet.  However, our little shelf is cute and I'm excited to put it up.

These have been short posts recently, I know but I feel as if I have very little to say.  Maybe it's because I'm spending so much time thinking.  I'm thinking all the time and it can be exhausting.  But I got my second check and I'm convinced that I can continue this; at least until the end of January anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment