Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blabbering

Alright I figure I need to do this whole writing thing.  I was feeling pretty good until the last hour or hour and a half of work and then my mood just plummeted and now I'm feeling irritated and annoyed but I'm not really sure why.  I'm sure I could come up with plenty of excuses but in reality I think I'm just feeling more bummed that I only just got home and I'm going to have to go to bed in twenty minutes or so.  For the first time since I started this second job, I'm really missing that little bit of time that I used to just sit and do my own thing, no matter how mundane and unproductive it may be.

Speaking of doing something productive, I have a list of things I need to get done by the time my birthday comes around and I have very little motivation to do any of it.  Okay, that's a lie.  I can't do any of it right now as I'm writing this post and I don't have enough time.   It's also the annoyance and tiredness talking.  Ah well, that's enough complaining and bitching for now.  It's not getting me anywhere.

On the more positive side, our thank you notes are almost ready to be written on.  I wrote a little bit of nothing earlier today and I really enjoyed the feeling of the pen against the paper.  Hopefully when I go to write each of the thank yous it will feel somewhat similar.  Is it bad that there's a large part of my that just wants to write something generic to everyone?  Of course, I won't.  Everyone who was there deserves something handwritten and personalized just for them especially since their generosity was so far beyond what we ever expected.  Yes, the thank you cards will be a task for my Wednesday and Thursday evenings.  Not the most glamorous way to spend my two nights off but I'll feel so much better about it once I'm done.

Okay, the clock tolls midnight and magical carriage is once again a pumpkin.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment