Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good things

Dave is telling me I have to write my post before we can go snuggle in the bedroom.  So here I am.  I actually meant to write when I got home earlier today but then where did I end up?  Facebook of course.  Seriously, it's like a black hole and just sucks in all time then all of a sudden I'm feeling tired and ready to snuggle and watch a movie and it's already 8pm.   Seriously, it's such a huge waste of time but I really can't help myself sometimes.  Thankfully, I've successfully managed to avoid twitter somehow.

I actually got to talk to Alli for a bit online today which was awesome as I've been thinking about her recently.  It's November which means it's NANOWRIMO time and it's always something that makes me think of her.  Oddly enough, I didn't ask her if she was writing this year as we got distracted discussing other big things going on in her life.  She is doing really well and it just makes me so happy.  I'm not going to go into her life here as it's not up to me to share but I am just really proud of her.

Things appear to be going well on the work front for me.  I am really enjoying my job and just got word that my boss might be able to get me extended through January.  She spoke with a person from my temp agency and said that it would cost them a pretty penny to keep me on but that she's pretty sure they are going to for at least January.  She's trying to talk to the company owners about it anyway.  Honestly, that's enough for me.   I'm really glad I've taken this job.  I'm getting a lot of positive reinforcement and it's something I needed.

It's something I'll discuss at a later date.  I do want to hang out with Dave but more so, I don't want to jinx any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment