Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still not feeling well...

Dave and I are both sick now.  I actually feel better but have had this headache that hasn't gone away and I'm still so congested.  I should have called the doctor but I didn't.  I ended up just going to bed and had some horrible dreams instead.  My whole face just hurts and I'm really regretting not contacting someone who might have helped.  That said, it's doubtful that I could be seen right away anyway.  For that I should go to my regular doctor.  I just don't think it's going to help.  I don't have a fever and will probably just be told that it's allergies and to wait it out.  With Dave being sick too, he's totally off too.  I need to go lie down again.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you both are sick :(

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete